Ground School Training
- To provide the skills and knowledge necessary to achieve a Multi Engine aircraft type rating entitling the holder to legally operate a BO105 multi-engine turbine helicopter in New Zealand.
- The training scheme comprises ground and flying requirements for a multi-engine helicopter in accordance with a part 141 certificated assessment method.
- Graduates will be able to exercise the privileges provided for by CAANZ in New Zealand.
To be eligible for entry to this programme, applicants must;
- Hold a current Private Pilot Licence
- Hold a current turbine rating credit
- Be competent in spoken English to meet CAANZ requirements
- Hold an Aviation Class 2 medical certificate
- Meet the CAANZ ‘Fit & Proper Person’ status requirements
- There are no standards associated with this programme – all standards are as set out in NZCAA Advisory Circulars and as per part 141 assessment standards
Delivery mode type
- Face-to-Face with Shamus Howard A Category instructor with Part 141 training certification.
- Ground school is classroom based supported by written course materials.
- Practical flying is taught one to one as a sequence of practical flying exercises in the aircraft. Each flight includes a pre-flight briefing and post-flight de-briefing.
- Certified by A or B Category Flight Instructor
- Total length and teaching – 1 and a half days
- $1000 each for 4 people or more, $2500 per person individually
See Event Below
- Held in Tauranga by Shamus Howard