Learn to be a C Cat instructor for fixed wing aeroplanes (and Helicopter theory).
B Cat Lawrence Robinson teaches ground courses for pilots wishing to become instructors.
Theory includes B Cat standard level POF with detailed explanations and graphs etc. He teaches how to teach students properly in an effective interactive way.
Instructing can be part time – to fit in with your schedule.
Benefits of training with Lawrence
- You can start instructing as soon as your have completed your flight test, any work available may be passed on to new C Cat students under direct supervision of the B Cat.
- Sit in on briefing and learn interactively.
- You won’t get lost in the system where it’s hard to find people to train you – consistently.
- Good mentoring, so you are not left to it wondering what is next.
- Free flights whenever possible with instructors.
- IFR training at a lower cost in our Frasca CAA certified simulator.
Instructor Techniques Course
- Flying PPL Exercises
- Low Flying
- Gyro Training
- How to a better pilot
C Cat Training Prerequisites
CPL license holder (you don’t need to have IFR training)
Cost of C Cat Training
You can also pay reduced rates for IFR loggable SIM time at $150 rather than $190