Learn to be a C Cat instructor for Helicopters.
Shamus Howard (A Cat) teaches ground courses for pilots wishing to become instructors along with Lawrence Robinson – fixed wing B Cat.
Theory includes B Cat standard level POF with detailed explanations and graphs etc. You will learn to teach helicopter flight students properly in an effective and interactive way.
Instructing can be part time – we can fit in with your schedule.
Benefits of training with Aviation Training
- With over 30 years helicopter experience in the industry, you will learn a wide variety of real life skills.
- Work opportunities within and outside of our training organisation, due to our reputation and contacts in the industry.
- You will be under direct supervision of A and B Cats.
- Sit in on briefings and learn interactively.
- You won’t get lost in the system where it’s hard to find people to train you – consistently and to a high standard.
- Good mentoring, so you are not left alone wondering what is next.
- Discounted training flights in support of commercial ops.
- IFR training at a lower cost in our Frasca CAA certified simulator.
- Learn with active operational pilots on varied types of single and multi engine aircraft.
Instructor Techniques Course
- Flying PPL Exercises
- Low Flying
- Advanced mountain flying courses.
- No box ticking, learn to do it!
- Operational sling training.
- Frost work.
- Night flying.
- Flight and theory instructor skills.
C Cat Helicopter Instructor Training Prerequisites
CPL license holder (you don’t need to have IFR training)
Cost of C Cat Training
Around $6,000 – but call us to discuss your options. With our B Cat instructor Lawrence you’ll also pay reduced rates for ground lessons and also IFR loggable SIM time at $150 rather than $190.
Not many A Cat’s currently provide C Cat training, so make the most of this opportunity.
Next C Cat training course is on the 12th Feb 2018.
Call Shamus on – 027 242 7837